The Appalachia Funders Network Gathering has been postponed until April 2021 in response to the COVID 19 pandemic. Below is the need-to-know information as it relates specifically to the Gathering.
- Location: Unchanged - Dollywood DreamMore Resort.
- Funder Response to COVID19 Virtual Meeting: On April 15, 2020 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. we will host an interactive Zoom meeting to
- Group Meetings: Each group will meet virtually on April 14th, 2020 via Zoom. Group coordinators will be in touch in the coming days with exact times and calendar invites.
- Tickets: Your ticket will automatically be refunded as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience as we process the refunds. The ticketing company has a large backlog of refunds as thousands of events are simultaneously being cancelled.
- Hotel Rooms: The DreamMore Resort WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL YOUR ROOM! To make changes, move, transfer your booking or cancel your room call the hotel directly at 1-800-365-5996.
Questions: Please email Lindsey@ruralsupportpartners.com with any additional questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How will the spread of COVID 2019 affect the AFN Gathering?
- Due to the spread of COVID19, the AFN Steering Committee transformed the Gathering into a Virtual Mini-Conference. We are consistently monitoring the situation and taking advice from various health experts. We are following the latest CDC and WHO information.
- How widespread is COVID 2019 in Central Appalachia?
Visit the Appalachia Funders Network resource page for more information.